Getting a good night’s rest starts with a good mattress, the building blocks to a restful slumber. Today there are an overwhelming number of mattresses to choose from, how do you know which is best?
- Resting your body in proper alignment is key, and a firmer bed is found to be better for people with chronic back pain.
- The right mattress is one in which you feel no pressure, almost like you’re floating on air. Innerspring mattresses are the most widely used, are the most affordable and can be comfortable for almost anyone.
- Memory foam Mattresses are popular, they can help reduce pressure points, can relieve pain and absorb movement.
- Latex Mattresses provide a very firm, bouncy support that is uniform throughout the bed, and is one of the best materials. It works great in relieving back pain.
- Air Mattresses are useful when sleeping partners have different firmness needs. If inflated the correct amount, they provide great support.
- Adjustable beds are perfect for those who have a difficult time getting out of bed, have sleep apnea or acid reflux
The Mattress Source invites you to stop in today and learn what’s new in restful sleep!